- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Information You Provide to Us
- Account Creation: When you create a user account, we may collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and password, as well as other optional information you may provide.
- Order Information: When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers or PayPal account information), email address, and phone number.
- Your Communications with Us: We collect personal information from you such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our services, register for our newsletter, apply to our Pro Artist Membership, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Reviews: Certain aspects of the Site may allow you to post or otherwise submit reviews to the Site. Upon submission, all such content may become publicly available and may be viewed, read, collected, or used by others, outside of our control.
Information from Other Sources:
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including through third party services and organizations. For example, if you access the Site through a third-party application, such as a social networking site, we may collect information about you from that third-party application that you have made public via your privacy settings.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use your information for business and commercial purposes, such as to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information:
- To register you for an account;
- To respond to your questions or inquiries, and to provide support and troubleshooting assistance;
- To communicate with you, including to communicate with you about your account, inquiries, our company, and related news, as well as to send you promotional emails, surveys, newsletters, or notifications;
- To manage and remember your preferences;
- To analyze and improve the Site or any other products and services we provide;
- To improve our advertising and marketing, such as to provide you with recommendations for products or services that may interest you;
- To verify your identity;
- To fulfill our legal function or obligations;
- To protect the safety and/or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, members of the public, and/or the Site;
- To prevent fraud and enforce our legal terms;
- To update our operational and technical functionality.
- OUR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share or disclose your personal information for the following reasons:
- Service Providers. We may share information with third parties that help us operate our business.
- Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Users and the Service. We may share information when we believe that doing so is necessary to enforce our Terms & Conditions, to protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of Natasha Denona Makeup, our employees or agents or users, or to comply with applicable law or legal process, including responding to requests from public and government authorities.
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information. We may share aggregated or de-identified data without restriction.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
You can opt out of targeted advertising here:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
- DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We implement security measures to protect your information. It is important that you protect and maintain the security of your account credentials and you need to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account. Please understand that no data transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
The Site is not directed to children under 18 (or other age as required by local law), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may contact us as set forth below. If we learn that we have collected any personal information in violation of applicable law, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
- YOUR PRIVACY OPTIONS
You have certain options with respect to your information, such as:
- Profile Information and Accounts: If you have an account on the Service, you can access and edit the information you provided to us through individual settings in the Service. You can also access, correct, amend, or delete your information or account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies and Internet-Based Advertising: You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your device or remove them by adjusting your preferences as your browser or device permits. The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt out of receiving targeted ads from data partners and other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these and learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, https://youradchoices.ca/choices/, and www.aboutads.info/choices/. To separately make choices for mobile apps on a mobile device, you can download DAA’s AppChoices application from your device’s app store. Alternatively, for some devices you may use your device’s platform controls in your settings to exercise choice.
- California Consumer Privacy Act: If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. California law may permit you to request that we provide you the categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed about you in the last twelve months; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information. You may also request that we provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you or delete certain information we have about you.
- EU General Data Protection Regulation: If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
- DATA RETENTION
- CONTACT US
If you would like to: access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us at email@example.com or by mail at Natasha Denona Makeup [Re: Privacy Compliance Officer] 39 East 30th Street, New York, NY 10016.